Music Banter - View Single Post - The British Indie Scene
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 01:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
Rainard Jalen
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Sure thing: Amusement Parks on Fire, Jo Apps, The Strange Death of Liberal England, The Pirate Ship Quintet, Throw Stephanie in the Incinerator, Red Paper Dragon, Fall of Efrafa, Bat For Lashes, Aotea, Katie Melua.
Thank you, Ethan! Well done! You've finally contributed something useful to the discussion, rather than touting the same points over and over again, that I just respond to in full, over and over again, only for you to not quite read a word or two and, just to be difficult, reiterate your original points once again. I'm not interested in your "I know you said it but what did I" games. If you're really up for discussing the general point properly, then let's do it in PM where this whole adrenaline thing of needing to appear smart and right (to some larger audience that, surprise, don't actually care) is taken out of the picture.

Or else, we could start from scratch here and set out some definitions of new and old, indie and whatever else, and take it from there in a regular, civil discussion.
Rainard Jalen is offline   Reply With Quote