Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #928 (permalink)
MURDER JUNKIE
The Wetter The Better!!

Canadian Venues are really uptight as to what you can do in their venues, they have the audacity to charge you around 10 dollars for a beer but you can only consume it in a 20 metre radius from the booth that sold it to you. If you want to go for a cigarette you have to walk down three floors and around the other side of the building to an emergency exit that will lead you outside, no tailgating is aloud and you face fines of open alcohol.

Yanks just seem to be more laid back about that kind of stuff, they realize that it is an event that you have shelled out a fair bit of your hard earned for and the cops and security basically leave you alone unless you are creating a problem. These conveniences just make it a little more worthwhile for me to go to Detroit, I'm sick of shelling out my hard earned only to be hasseled. From where I live Detroit is the same distance west as Toronto is east, so for me it's a no-brainer
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote