Music Banter - View Single Post - Biffy Clyro: Puzzle
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1990celtic1888 View Post
you people are so centred around egotistical beleifs. these sites are forums, they are sociable areas for people to talk about music. You two are so damn arrogant that its unreal. i think those reviews contain character, interest, and great information. i think you need to grow up and get out more!!!
What is your problem? Because I don't like the bands that were mentioned you have a hissy fit. I have not mentioned at any time the actual review and my views pertaining to it. I made a (admittedly) flippant remark but I have already commented on that. You smack of arrogance if you cannot handle any crticism. i have reviewed Pink Floyd on another thread and all comments are appreciated good or bad. Complaining if someone has a different view to you with the retort "damn arrogant" is arrogance itself.

You have PMd fellow members if they have replied to your thread (including myself) which could lead to a ban because you are spamming PM box's. Of course I am not going to do this because debate should be encouraged, however you have to accept different views or at least provide a good counter argument and not call people arrogant and egotistical.

I hope this draws a line underneath it now.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”