Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Artist: Round 2: Poll C
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #37 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
In comparison to someone doing something completely singular and innovative yeah they're inferior.
Actually no it dosen't, if the music is not good it dosen't matter if you're original or not. Siamese Dream is a damn good album, I don't even see whats so unoriginal about it.

Quote:
So? They're still not doing something original and when you place them next to someone doing something original guess who's generally going to be seen as more important? The artist doing something original.
I'm sorry Fall of Troy are not more importing than Smashing Pumpkins.

Add to that, Fall of Troy are just mixing hardcore with prog, its a novel concept, but I don't see how that makes them so damn original.

Add to that originality has NOTHING to do with importance, unless you're seriously gonna tell me The Residents are more important than The Rolling Stones.

Quote:
You seem to have a very warped concept of what trolling is. If I was trolling my own thread my post would just consist of "LOLS SMASHING PUMPKIN SCUKCS111" and not provided any argument whatsoever. Which I'm doing and you're not.
You made a poll where one of the options was Smashing Pumpkins, then you insulted people who voted for them, leading to this retarded argument.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.