Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 09:01 PM   #584 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
Does everything have to be "punk rawk" to you? I never said anything about being punk, you label-obsessed f*ck!

maybe I should make threads about popularity contests and advice on women. Would that get you off?

I feel a plague of ignorance and apathy....

Acctualy im just sick and tired of these overgeneralized unorginized jumbles. Stufff like down with the government or the UN means nothing. Yes I agree with the fact that its ****ty that the United Nations has baisically been a defunct orginization for the past 20 years and has done very little if anything to stop coflicts or aid third world contries. But thrue apathy is just bitching about it on a message board. Civil rights are abused around the world every day. Not just in the congo recently. Places like Rawanda, Iraq, Finland, nepal, Indonishiaand right in your own backyard where pedaphiles and rapists walk the streets. But what does the American public say? "O to bad for them, thnk god Im an American!" Not a dime is contributed to the red cross or unicef or feed the children. Not a stone is thrown or a bottle broken. Dissent has become mundan discussion over blood and oil. No paint is sprayed and no thought excerted. The "revolutionaries" wear there bandanas and drink while protests are orginized. People read there zines but dont inform others of what they learn and when they do it they do it in the most condiscending sarcastic manner they can. Political action and civil disobedience had become nothing more than a trend for the majority of people. Its cool to say **** the system and spray paint under a bridge but its not cool to attend town hall meatings or campaign for a canidate.

What im trying to say is I've had some very discouraging run ins with so called political mind recently and have grown vey skepticle.

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote