Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 09:04 PM   #585 (permalink)
All_Nite_Dinah
Not Impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy doll
very well thought out and well said Hookers, I never knew all the fact, but now that you put it out there, I will definately fight the good fight and look into some of this injustist! I have a patch on my jacket"women fight Facism!" now, I need to stand up to that promotion and rally or protest or something.....or maybe go and save one of those children and show them the way life is when you are free......if only we could do that for all of them....so sad....

So you hink your free? Kids still get raped in America on a daily basis. I've know more than a few girls in my life who have been molested or taken advantage of by complete strangers or people they thought they could trust. Rape is more common in the U.S. than mostpeople think and it makes me sick when hordes of people protest Michael Jackson when there very neighbor could be getting molested at the same time. I agree maybe its time you start living up to your patches..

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote