Music Banter - View Single Post - PROGRAMMING / SEQUENCING - are thet really music making?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:38 AM   #27 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spook View Post
......Wanting to smash their miserable boring heads in.....

ALL BORING, EMOTIONLESS CRAP, All "Emporer's New Clothes music", if folks don't hold it in the highest regard, they're somehow inferior, incapable of understanding, - In truth, most folks see it for what it is, boring and soulless.

The folks who espose this rubbish are just sheep following other sheep who are getting rich and laughing about it.
Rap,modern R'n'B and "Dance music" are the same.

GET A GRIP - GET A LIFE!
I hardly think my musical taste screams sheep or emporers new clothes. Besides that, I have an A level in music and will be working towards a degree in music and popular musics come september, along with my near decade of guitar playing.

So basically what I'm trying to say is: You fail at life now please let go of your idiotic misconceptions and appreciate the sounds made rather than the method of making them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote