Music Banter - View Single Post - The Definitve List: Most Overrated Bands\Artists ever
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #99 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
9. Whaaaat... maybe at one point, but you CANNOT call them overrated anymore. Talk about the bandwagon hate ship that you were touting with JJJ's original list.
Ok, I rarely see anyone ever calling Bob Dylan or The Smiths overrated and I think they are. In the case of Green Day, well for one they are more deserving of criticism than the bands I discussed previously, for a band that has only had one good album to be as popular as it is is to me pretty overrated.

Quote:
5. I'd like to see this argument simply because I'm on the fence with their pedestal status.
Why even argue it? Every time I so much as make a minor criticism of The Smiths I get gang raped for it, it's ridiculous, they just don't deserve to be so worshiped that everyone thinks they should be beyond criticism. Granted theres a lot of bands like that, but I consider most of them to be better than The Smiths.

Quote:
1. I'd like to see this argument simply because I've never seen it before. Which is new.
You've never seen it before? Well there you go.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote