Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #242 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Heh. Spinal Tap are your typical egotistical rock star types that hang out backstage complaining about the catering. They have the maturity and lyrical skill of a third grader, and sound just like other generic late 70s/early 80s metal bands. That's pretty much them. I get what they’re trying to do but they just fail and come off as tools. Also their movies are about as funny as a serial rapist.
IU wasn't even talking to you or about that, but no you've pissed me off.

If you don't think This is Spinal Tap is funny, then you have a horrible sense of humour.

If you don't think the members of the "band" are absurdly talented, then you don't know anything about them or possibly music.

If your post is totally serious, then you have no idea how funny it is. It's a Mocumentary dude, they're not a real band, it's an SNL cast member, the guy who does 1/2 the Simpson's voices and the guy who writes and direct all of the improv fueled films in the Spinal Tap ilk.

By the way, since we don't know each other, no offense just making a point with hyperbole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote