Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 02:49 PM   #312 (permalink)
Double X
sleepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monkey View Post
Though I love The Beatles a loth, I can't help but agree on his.

There're are too many kids in the early teens who think they know everything about music because they own Beatles 1 and What The Story Morning Glory. (Beatles fans tend to be Oasis fans too, sadly.) By all means, enjoy that music, but there is so much more stuff to explore, made by many wonderful artists over the last 60 years, for one to stick to just one (or two) bands. They're really missing out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post

79 : Beatles Fans

"Well Sgt Pepper is the greatest album ever and Ringo was a really underrated drummer they were so progressive for a pop band and they revolutionized music , and Ringo was a really underrated drummer and George Harrison was such an underrated guitarist and they influenced so much and the white album is fantastic and Lennon and McCartney were the best songwriting duo ever and Ringo was such an underrated drummer and Revolver was a fantastic album and anyone who was ever any good copied something from them and nobody else from that time was anywhere near as good as them and Ringo was such an underrated drummer and they're the best band in rock and roll history and Yellow Submarine was a great song .... LOL!!!!!! and Ringo was such an underrated drummer blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah".

Look we already know this , we know this because The Beatles just happen to be THE MOST WELL KNOWN POP BAND OF ALL TIME. I don't need to be reminded of it every fucking 5 minutes.
Guilty of everything except Ringo and Oasis. But I'm okay with it.
Double X is offline   Reply With Quote