Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 04:17 PM   #313 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
not really. Anti-Beatles Fans Require Beatles Fans first. You can't wlak into a room bitching about Beatles Fans, theres a catalyst. Beatles Fans don't require much to gush.

You can have a rolling stones thread and that somehow begets Beatles Fans to posture on who was better. You can't have a non-beatles thread with anti-beatles fans in it. Thats just stupid.
I see your point, and it's valid mostly but there are several threads here where people bash the Beatles unsolicited. And it's hard to be too critical of people for praising what is essentially the consensus popular choice for greatest band ever.

I'm not sure Urban's as passionate about this one as maybe he once was. Say 1995 or so. Circa Beatles Anthology madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote