Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #491 (permalink)
Minstrel
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post

63 : Phil Collins

So what's there to be said about this smug self satisfied slapheaded tax dodging serial marriage serial divorce paying-out purveyor of slack jawed middle of the road dross.

Smug musicians are bad enough , a smug drummer is just taking the piss.
I would go into detail about his musical career but I have a very important appointment to have my toenails curled , as opposed to having my toes curled which is what will happen if I set foot anywhere within 200 meters of a Genesis album.
And he's partially responsible for the worst song and music video ever made. A song lamenting the plight of illegal aliens...by using every cartoonish stereotype of Mexicans they can think of.

"In particular, the second stanza of the bridge — in which the immigrant suggestively offers sexual favours from his sister in exchange for admittance across the border — has been edited from radio versions of the song, as well as from the music video version."