Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:04 AM   #682 (permalink)
DJ Phoenix
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
you're right... what was I thinking. All rap sucks and if you buy the Jonas brothers album you should stop posting here... is that better?

Yes, thats better....it all sucks. metal sucks, pretty much 85% of all the **** on the radio sucks. Most rap sucks.......Just my opinion, and Im entitled to it, just like you are w/yours. I can hate or dislike any genre's I like. Alot of folks probably hate all the '80s stuff i dig so much, and believe me, i catch hell for it to this day,that i dont like or get most of the current music. There are exceptions to every rule, not too many, but there are.

Maybe i just dont "get" why people make such a huge deal about alot of todays artists? I think Hip Hop, in its current state sucks. Just my opinion. and good bands/music, are kept off the radio often times, so we can hear the latest Kanye Waste album, and so on. Plus, it's not very good music, IMO. Just remade stuff, meaning" most dont have any creativity, they just recycle, or sample stuff, b/c they cant think of anything original.

If i listed alot of the bands here that I dig, I would guess alot of you would hate them? You're entitled to your opinions. Ill stand by what i said on the Jonas bros and Avirl Levigne: they're not credible.

Im a big Smiths/Morrissey/DM/Cure/Siouxsie/Journey/KISS/Ratt/Iron Maiden fan(and the list goes on and on and on), and Ive seen you guys say you hate some of these bands, and so forth, I dont get mad, thats your opinion, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I dont like rap, you do, I dont like many current artists, or current music, you do...no biggie.... Like i said, Im entitled to my opinions, and I havent bought any current music(except for a few bands) in quite a number of years.

have a great day.

Jonas bros: Like i said, anyone who'd buy anything of their's or think they're credible musicians(youd be surprised), should stop posting here. Im being kind too w/my response, be grateful.

Nope, never heard of "madlion/madvillian/mad thief" or any other "mad" rap group. I dont listen to current rap, b/c I think it reaks of ****tyness.

Last edited by DJ Phoenix; 09-09-2008 at 02:13 AM.
DJ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote