Music Banter - View Single Post - ADELE's Songwriting Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
ADELE
Account Disabled

cheers man.
I got great inspiration from reading Papillon. Such a great story of hope and spirit.
Not that I have ever been inside but one thing I have experienced in my life is a great begrudging of many people who seem to want to stand in other people's way, run them down, yet never do anything themselves just snoop and bad mouth those out on a limb.
Snipers is what they are I suppose.
My thinking is that they want the same things just that they don't have the backbone to get those things.
In my opinion if you don't have the backbone you shouldn't snipe but that is life.
I once had and experience where someone tried to make a fool of me simply because he was a moron. I wouldn't let it drop and people were like "leave it be" but to my mind at that very point he decided to, or not to, try to make a fool of me, he made the choice to bring problems to my life to get a kick for himself.
All I then wanted was a complete apology or explanation and all I got was excuses and lies and cowardly actions and the more I dug the more cowardly the actions were.
That was my feeling about that song.
Because I feel great pity for those who are weaker them myself who get bullied by those types and can never respond like I am able to.
It was also about my woman and how her family don't like me at all.
ADELE is offline   Reply With Quote