Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #748 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post

45 : BLING ... And It's Correlation With The State Of The Music Industry Today

As far as I am concerned you can sing about what you like. It doesn't mean I have to like it but then who am I to judge? If you want to sing about how many pounds of gold you wear or how many cars in your garage there are , or indeed how many garages you own or anything like that then who am I to stop you.

The problem arises when your singing about these things and then your record company starts whining about little money they have due to those evil , nasty and downright selfish illegal downloaders.

Hey Universal , remember when you released a song by some rapper , or maybe even some R&B artist where he was bragging he could kick anyones asses and take what he wants blah blah blah , I'm sure you do you seem to release one every other month.

Well that's what i'm doing to you ............. so suck it up. *

When your huge multi million selling star is forced to make a music video using cheapo ugly models dancing around a second-hand brown Ford Cortina and forced to eat dog shit sandwiches washed down by cheap own brand no frills cola in between takes , and it's all filmed on a camcorder by his best mate Brian THEN maybe we can talk about hardship.

* - Or at least I would if you bothered putting something good out for a change.
****ing awesome. my favorite so far.