Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Essential Guide to Music
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
Akira
Dazed and confuzzled

Ok, here is a sample of what a basic entry would look like:

Spunki Pelunki

"A perfect example of everything right and wrong with pop. On the one hand, these are genuine mega-jam hits, no denying these brothas can groove! On the other hand, such easily consumed fare can ultimately lead to indigestion once heavy rotation hits full-tilt. Like a hangover, although you enjoyed the par-tay, you wonder if it was worth it in the end. I conclude Yayyyy- Yessss!!!." ToneDeaf

Top Five Recommended Tracks:
1) Iran Away From Your Lovin' (Wind Beneath My Wang)
2) Do You Have a Brand New Bag, Dad? (Tali-Banjo Tales)
3) My Chemical Ali Romance (Wind Beneath My Wang)
4) Hussein in the Membrane (Wind Beneath My Wang)
5) Hangin' Around (Tali-Banjo Tales)

Recommended Album: Wind Beneath My Wang

"Critics disliked them, fans loved them. Only one of two bands to sell out Shea Stadium, the other being The Beatles, and Spunki Pelunki did it quicker. In concert, they defined turning the amps up to 11, so even the fan sitting in the very last row would vibrate throughout the entire show and partial hearing loss." ILoveCrapMusic

"I love their aesthetic method of being extremely prolific. It's led to some beautiful creations. I like how SP had the courage to move into higher production territory and explore new spaces." BadTaste

"Spunki Pelunki make music that goes beyond just audio. The images that are conjured up while listening to their music are entire journeys, dreams and mythical adventures. It truly is a unique experience listening to the kings of progressive rock." NoClue

------------------------------
Of course, this is all open to suggestions and what not.

As good as it all sounds....Spunki Pelunki is not real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I'd rather my face reek of women's body parts than of comic book ink and dirty NES cartridges.
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote