Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:12 AM   #129 (permalink)
Fyrenza
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber View Post
This was strangely funny and saddening to read.
my sentiments exactly

hey
and i was bad but look what i found at that link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW Williams, from an article on the Free Press Release website -- no other author is credited for this review

blah, blah, blah...must say it's a great honor when a gospel guitarist can out play the best in the world.

But it does come with a high price, GW Williams has had punk rockers and Heavy Metal fans mad at him because he can out play all of their favorite guitar hero's.

They just can't stand a man of God who has a gift like this.

They want to see this Christian guitarist GW Williams destroyed.

What has happened ,is these young punk rockers are making thousands of posts on the internet trying to shut GW Williams down.

They even go so far to post messages as GW Williams and try and impersonate him to make him look silly and foolish. Many of these false posts are claiming they are GW Williams which are full of hate and foul language .

They will do anything to discredit GW Williams so they can defend their own personal guitar hero's.

GW Williams has even received death threats telling him to stop playing or be killed.

But as GW Williams says, most of the people who follow my music already know what's going on.

People just don't fall for false lies and statements these young punk rockers make.

GW also said , I can see why the young heavy metal rockers hate me.

They grow up watching TV and have their hero's, but on the other side of the coin,I have millions of young kids and adults who love my music.My music reaches out to people ages 9 to 95,and my biggest fan base is around 12 to 35 years old.
there's something bad the matter with this dude