Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #194 (permalink)
RockGuitar101
Account Disabled

Default Don't be stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrenza View Post
i really can't say much

threads like this one sort of scare me because i'm afraid that if you knew my favs and what i honestly think about some of these other bands
you'd jump/flame/hate-on me
and because i really don't have a lot of experience with all these different kinds of music
i'm left without a leg to stand on in any debate or discussion

each of us has a right to like what we like
and to feel the way we feel about, well, everything

you could give these newbies a break
they are new here

why don't you just explain how to use the forums?
Why sweat it?.....they flame anything and everyting, for the cause of Flamming, it doesn't matter if they are right or wrong they'll fight and stand up for the worst cause they can find if it means they can flame you.
They shoot you down, for the sake of shooting you down.
I had someone tell me they were sorry in an email for flamming the day before making statments that my music was awefull, but then said they bought the CD and love it. And get this when they made the post they never even had listen to the 10 songs, they just made the post so they could flame me, then the next day said sorry. That's life online, that's the reality of the Internet, parnets act more like children than thier own 5 year kids.Now grown ups are the Spoiled brats.

Anyways I just sit back and laugh at them and still cash in.
Oh well, they make me rich and force people to buy my CD because people will have to check it out.