Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #210 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

If you had ever had more than a thousand hits from anywhere, why is it that googling 'http://jordanriversguitarforum.blogspot.com/' returns only 25 results total?

And its the same story across other search engines too. Altavista and Yahoo return only 3 results, all of which are direct links to your crappy little site.

Of the google results, all but a couple of them are links to comments on things like digg and reddit, where some randomly named account says that you're the best in the world despite the fact no-one has ever heard of you. More than a couple of the links are actually comments you have posted under your own name, regardless of any stupid alter ego accounts.

One of the links is a blog of someone who posts upwards of 10 music blog links a day and no other content. Interestingly, its still only stumbled upon your 'WILDLY SUCCESSFUL' career in august of this year...

On top of that, googling some of the random names that are commenting on the digg stories and so on, all but a couple of them have never actually appeared anywhere else on the respective sites except to plug your crap. Of the two that have appeared elsewhere, the writing styles and heroes of their other comments all have a particular feeling of echo about them, since you're terrible at hiding your writing style.

And for the love of god, one of them is named 'Cindy42DD' and their avatar is a woman with more plastic in her tits than the interior of most economy cars. More fake couldn't be achieved if you tried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!