Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #219 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Apparently, enough to do that you staye online for another 25 minutes just to make up some bull**** about people hating you enough to impersonate you.

Sorry, but even as self centered as you obviously are, I find ithard to believe you'd delude yourself that anyone is actually that bothered about you to impersonate you.

Hell, the only reason I'm still here showing your dumb ass up at every turn is because I honestly have nothing better to do.

But hey. If you're really the incredible guitar master you say you are, I have a challenge for you. How about you go back into that intonation thread anytime in the next millenium or so, and show me how I'm wrong?

Or how about you post some improvisation up on here? Just you and a guitar. I'll be more than happy to school the **** out of you no matter what you play. Fact is, after listening to the sad attempts at music making you have sampled on emusic, well, I'm damn sure I am a better guitarist than you, and I'm more than happy to prove it if need be. I'll even let you choose the backing track if you really need your comfort zone that badly just to accept the challenge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!