Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #220 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGuitar101 View Post
I don't count the hits to that site, I am business and money making web designer, once a month I check all the sites in the Linkdomain:
It's the best way to check all Backlinks, you use that code and you don't need a company to do it for you.
But I think you know that now?

I may have over 100 websites Out there.
But still press-release's is where the money is at.
I can post 20 press-release's in a day and get 16 ranked in the top 5 on google. That's very good averaging. And I don't pay a dime for those press-release's

I can only say 1 thing.......many of you are commenting trying to find fault with my system.
Good for you, explore and learn something new.
But before you keep trying to shoot me down, because you can't find info online, maybe your looking in the wrong places. I have number 1 rankings in google, in some area's in up to 50 million plus pages on google.
People see those.
Many are press-release's.
WE live in a day and age when websites are no longer king to make sales, but press-release's work 1000 times faster.

375 links my ass.

----------------
Now playing: EgM - Madara MadaraMedley OC ReMix
via FoxyTunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!