Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #1341 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post

2 : The Music Industry

Taking the fun out of music since time began.

Ever since man first picked up an instrument there's been someone around trying to profit from it.

I could go off on a long rant about this but what would be the point? You all know what a bunch of self serving , manipulative , greedy , tasteless bunch of fucks with no morals these people are , exploiting everything you love for the sake of getting a few more dollars out of your pocket.

Let's face it , I bet you've all got your own hatred just building up inside you just from reading the title of this entry along.

So just this time i'll open this up to the forum and let you express just what you hate about these parasites.And when you've posted a few i'll let you know what No 1 is ........
This is one thing about music that rarely bother's me. Music and art itself will always be used for commercial purposes. Many good things will be ignored as capitalism extends its' hand but this is EXACTLY why I love music. I choose the bands I want to hear and the mainstream can just fuck off.

I don't do this to emphasise a non mainstream approach. I choose this because my choices and reasons for championing a band are entirely correct and not encumbent on the populace.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote