Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 03:59 AM   #1411 (permalink)
DJ Phoenix
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
Yes, bash someone's taste in music just because they didn't like an album you did
Thats the norm around here, don't you know that? if you dont lick the asses of some of the bands here that everyone goes ape**** over, you "dont know what you're talking about", or "you have no taste in music...blah blah ****ing blah".

I'm not a fan of alot of current music, I try to stay open minded as much as i can, despite what you might read. To me, it all sounds the same, bands trying to sound like so and so, and do what so and so did.

Sometimes, I get a laugh out of this place. I once said I thought Nirvana was overrated, and then received a barrage of "You don't know what you're talking abouts" from a ton of folks. I'm sorry, I think the the band is overrated. Deal with it.

Also, Urban made a post about how everything on the radio is pretty much crapola, when he says it in a post, it's funny, and folks go on and on about how much they agreed w/him. Yet, when i said how much I hated current radio, and thought that 95% of the stuff being played on it, is garbage...I get a barrage of "You dont know what the **** you're talking abouts" from people. Hypocritical to say the least.

While I like Urban, and find his lists to be hysterical, and usually dead on, I just found it to be funny how so many came to his side(or someone else's) who made the exact same statements I made? then when I said them?
DJ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote