Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 06:13 AM   #1412 (permalink)
Fruitonica
Pale and Wan

Quote:
Also, Urban made a post about how everything on the radio is pretty much crapola, when he says it in a post, it's funny, and folks go on and on about how much they agreed w/him. Yet, when i said how much I hated current radio, and thought that 95% of the stuff being played on it, is garbage...I get a barrage of "You dont know what the **** you're talking abouts" from people. Hypocritical to say the least.
Oh please, you got a barrage of **** because you completely misinterpretted his post, then passed it off as a hopeless attempt at sarcasm, you did not make the "exact same statement".

And you don't keep an open mind, for you to say that all current music sounds the same is complete twattery considering the incredible diversity in modern music.

No ones giving you **** for what music you like, it's your close minded attitude and ability to dismiss whole periods of music and genre's without a moments thought.
Fruitonica is offline   Reply With Quote