Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:43 AM   #1425 (permalink)
DJ Phoenix
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitonica View Post
Oh please, you got a barrage of **** because you completely misinterpretted his post, then passed it off as a hopeless attempt at sarcasm, you did not make the "exact same statement".

And you don't keep an open mind, for you to say that all current music sounds the same is complete twattery considering the incredible diversity in modern music.

No ones giving you **** for what music you like, it's your close minded attitude and ability to dismiss whole periods of music and genre's without a moments thought.
I do keep an "open mind", and have in the past. Then, I realize that today's music just isn't very good. I didn't "misinterpret" anything, I understood it, and enjoyed it. Just found a bit of hypocricy with it(not directed @ Urban).

People have given me **** over the stuff I like, just as I have some of you.

As I said, I dont like current/modern music, You do, no biggie. I compare alot of today's music, to music from the late 70s/80s, and I just dont think anything from today compares to it.

I dont know what "twattery" means, but it's hysterical, thanks.
DJ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote