Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama - The next president of the USA. ITS OFFICIAL!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
You're right. I haven't, I'm not american and I'm not familiar with the way you handle it because I'm from England, a country small enough we just count the damn votes and get it over with.

But then again, I'm sure you'd love to give this exact argument to the hundreds of news stations, thousands of reporters, and billions of people who are fully aware that both McCain and Obama made their speeches confirming this in front of massive crowds. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to take back everything thats been said so far on the basis of what you're saying.

You'll sure show them! I mean you're clearly so much more intelligent than they are, it'd take a genius like yourself to actually be able to correct exactly 100% of the worlds media!

[/sarcasm]

But hey, I guess thats the mistakes people are likely to make when they trust the worlds english speaking journalists, and the candidates themselves, over someone on the internet with some obsessive compulsive need to correct people that don't need, and never will need correcting.
The Electoral College doesn't have to give their votes to the candidate who won their state. Why are you attacking me, for one you admittedly know nothing about our political system, and I'm just playing devil's advocate.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote