Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nine Inch Nails Thread. (New album Free Download)
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 10:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
lilbloodredridinghood
Metal Maiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks
ok lemme rephrase that.

A) welcome to the real world. no one is going to read the entire song, which i did upon your comment and find that unless i've had rediculous mind/actual sex with a girl/guy whatever, I wouldn't understand the song. Whatever

B) I have no comment. I wasn't insulting him. He might be a great performer. I simply don't think that song is very...deep, as the original poster said so. I have never seen them live but a friend invited me a few weeks ago since he's (they're?) touring this summer in support of the new album and I might tag along

C) can't argue with that. It was more sarcasm directed at the original poster.

i'd just like to take this a bit further because within the 5 seconds after i posted that, i've come to the conclusion that you already have made me very mad.

Closer is a very creative song. although it is alittle profound as some might say, it's clever and the way it was mixed is nice. That song alone is not NIN though, it is very apparent you have not been exposed to the other side of NIN, and that my friend is a sin. Not only because you havent been exposed to it, but because you have the nerve to start talking about reznor and the rest of NIN like you actually know what you're talking about.
And soon you'll meet your death
Not from the years, not from the use
Not from the tears, just self abuse
lilbloodredridinghood is offline   Reply With Quote