Music Banter - View Single Post - Who's the better rapper......Lil Jon or Ludacris
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #39 (permalink)
Genius
Groupie

Lil Jon is a producer. It is rare that Lil Jon will get on the mic and spit. When he does, his lyrics arent exactly great. ex) "I've been known you for a long time...(shawdy)...But F***ing never crossed my mind...(shawdy)...but tonite i see somethin in you....(shawdy)...that makes me wanna get wit you." (Lovers and Friends - Lil Jon) Ludacris on the other hand actually is a rapper. I'll give you a similiar line to the previous, Lil Jon lyrics, "Opened up your heart because you made me feel so comfortable, use to play back then now you all grown up like rudy huxtable, I can be your Bud, you can beat me up, play fight in the dark then we both make love, I'll do, anything just to feel your butt." (Lovers and Friends - Ludacris). Seriously, judging by only those lyrics, not knowing the rappers, I'd favor the second over the first. Granted Lovers and Friends wasnt a good song, its the only good comparison i could provide that is valid to the arguement. Seriously tho...come on....LUDA BROUGHT UP THE COSBY SHOW!

PLUS! Luda - Southern Hospitality, Roll Out, Area Codes, Phat Rabbit, Saturday, Growing Pains, Splash Waterfalls, Vergo, Act a Fool, Fatty Girl

Lil Jon - Bia bia, Get Low, Put ya hood up, Rep yo city, I like dem girls, Lets Go (sampled by a great Ozzy song , might i add), OK, Girl Fight

I like Luda's songs a lot more then Lil Jons...
Genius is offline   Reply With Quote