Music Banter - View Single Post - Wifey Boozer's Songwriting Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #116 (permalink)
ninaNirvana
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey Boozer View Post
Well thank you very much nina . I see you're listening to MRI there on your LastFM thing, do you know daren? Drop me a line on a PM, we have things to chat about haha.
Yes. I know MRI from way when they were Noir back in 2002. They opened for Green Day at the Coral Sky once which was what started the whole Noir vs Noir fight ( there was a Noir from Orlando and Noir from West Palm Beach ) Noir from Orlando ( they played speed metal ) got signed to Roadrunner records and an A & R from Roadrunner gave Noir/West Palm a cease-desist order on using that band name. That angered the band very much but they simply changed their name to MRI and began producing themself. At ***** we think they are the breakout act for Florida bands for 2009. They sound like The Police and U2 I think. I know Zaina better than Darin but since ****** I have gotten to know Darin, Alan and Dan. The videos are truly unique and works of art on their own. I helped Darin get the Area 51 footage for the last video from our archive at *******.
ninaNirvana is offline   Reply With Quote