Music Banter - View Single Post - I Too Am Ripping Off the Jackhammer Man
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Toad - Toad

I think that's the album cover but I'm probably wrong. So listening to this album was really an auditory pleasure. My main complaint would only be that every song sounds very similar to the last, but it's too much fun to mind that. The vocalist, when he decides they need a voice to come in and tell the listener there is a vocalist in a very subliminal message under the lyrics but this is just a conspiracy that we can delve into later, has a cool voice. Most of the album is jamming, which they do very well. Cool bass you can hear in the background, sweet classic rock guitar with that, and a great drummer to sandwich all this wackiness in there too. They're drummer's pretty damn good guys. It's one of those bands where the whole set plays well. I say this especially because I can actually hear the bassist play, and play well at that. I repeat, they do great jams. You can just sit back and let the music take you on a little journey through Rock and Roll. The opening is a great opening, and the ending is a climatic one. I have to say this is some damn good classic rock. Good fun, all around talent, and not a lot of variation, but I'm Ok with that since they succeed at playing good Rock.

I'd give it a 4/5 stars. Good music.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans