Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate the avatar above yours
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #3973 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likuidcoka View Post

glad i could assist.

your avy still sux!
So, are you actually here for some reason other than trying in vain to be an internet tough guy?

Or is being a **** the extent of your talents? I mean, I can understand you're at that age man. I've been there myself. School doesnt understand you. Parents are always on your back trying to get you to do stupid **** like get a job, earn money, stop attempting to be Kurt Cobain...

I get where you're coming from I really do! I mean, its not you're fault you're an immature, waste of raw materials, who more than likely thinks he's the edgiest thing on the planet because he hates everything.

But on a more serious note. You're not hating things. You're just trying to be offensive. You want to see someone hate something? Go to 4chan. The people there make hatred an artform.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Symphony X - Dressed to Kill
via FoxyTunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote