Music Banter - View Single Post - Muzic forums
Thread: Muzic forums
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #70 (permalink)
PinkCigarette
Chase for 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
Guys, c'mon what is the deal? All this fighting is ridiculous and unwarranted.

I was one of the people banned in MuzicForums and came here to badmouth Music Banter. I realize how childish it was now, and I wasn't aware of this thread and the consequences of posting that at the time, so I'm sorry for the rules I was in violation of.

All I have to say is this forum war is ridiculous, we're talking two forums with completely different atmospheres. And whether we were banned for posting on this forum or not, it's in the past and holding grudges is just an immature way of dealing with your problems. I'm not sure what logic Magic had in banning us four and it doesn't look like she has any regrets with it, so clearly we were at fault. This thread should be locked IMO
We were banned yesterday, had our fun last night and moved on. People from there keep coming here to drag this annoying mess to this forum because they want jackhammer to ban us. That is what In Winter said. I mean, really, it would be a lot easier to leave us alone. I haven't broken any rules here and I have been contributing in a good way yet people like Cowboy keep coming here and insulting us for no reason. Moving on is just hard for some people.

If they wanted to talk to us, they could have easily sent an email to us but instead, they just choose to stalk us in every forum and then have the nutsacks to call us childish.

Toodles. This is getting boring having to explain this a billion times.