Music Banter - View Single Post - Attention n00bs
Thread: Attention n00bs
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
PinkCigarette
Chase for 28

I think I made two posts last night that were attacking someone but not really too badly (though I don't remember if anything else happened, it was a long night and I was moody) but in general, it has nothing to do with "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" because, like I said, I had people randomly insult me and I didn't fire back, I just went with it. I'm pretty good with keeping my cool but I think more people jump on firing at the new people just because they're new. I highly doubt that if I were being attacked by an older member, no one else would hit the report button.

It just seems like it's easier to point the finger at new people and disregard the older members. In the thread last night, I saw two members fighting who weren't new members. Yeah, a few newer people made a few comments but it seemed in the end that the older members were easily forgiven for insulting each other but the newer people get the shaft. I even saw the idea thrown out that the new people "think they own the place". That's a pretty ridiculous statement. I'm certainly not here to own the place, I'm just posting the same as anyone else.

Meh, just an observation.