Music Banter - View Single Post - Is the T.V. a brainwash device or are people just parnoid
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #65 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
I apologize for not replying, I was dodging all the B-s.

That sounds good...

I feel like ppl are here to debate every last word or misunderstanding. I never claimed to be the most intellegent person in the world not even close. It just doesnt take a genius to see the bigger picture. Like it or not, America is controlled by the media. All I have gotten thus far is distaste and anger over degrading something as simplistic as a cell Phone. God for bid they didnt exist.

Moving along in a particular post it was stated that TVs and cell phones had nothing to do with each other. I debated back with a common TV cell Phone slogan " can you hear me now" obviously there was more to it since I had to
stress that point.

I am in no way attacking anyone and appreciate educated answers rather than cop outs. Originally I intended this thread to help my understanding of this theory. It only fueled anger and distaste with claims of convenince rather than answer a simple question. If you watch tv or not wasent the issue even though it took that turn.

My conclusion nobody wants to hear about what they are doing to help fuel the media giant. Like it or not this proves my point even further. Agreed some Items may be soley for Convenince but that should not constitue a burden for me. It should be a choice not a requirment.
You're attacking three entirely different things here. One is the mass media, the other is television, and then the last one is cellphones. This is what I mean by you being unable to stick to one topic when arguing your opinions. The mass media may exist on the television but television isn't the mass media...and the cellphone is neither of them. Cellphone may advertise on television but that is it. You haven't actually laid out an argument for how the mass media controls everything; all you've done is trying and string together a bunch of random opinions that have nothing to do with each other and form no coherent argument. This the problem. You want people to discuss things with you but there's nothing to discuss except random vague statements.