Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #87 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
Well, it's the old proverb: "If you're going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk."

Unlike atheists, I don't claim faith to be universal. Faith is a choice, fact isn't
Then explain how a man can survive his own death. Explain how a man can build an boat and fit every species that exists now (evolution isn't real after all) and has become extinct in the past 5000 years on this boat in addition to a family that only a short less than 5000 years later spawned enough to create billions of descendants. Explain how this same man could live well past his mid-hundreds. Explain how the Earth is only 6000 years old. Explain every claim in the Bible that goes against what we know about how the universe, and more specifically the planet earth, operates. Why don't you prove to me, either empirically or logically, the existence of god and then explain to me why this all powerful being would have any interest in the human race and why he would want to punish them based on trite issues that he has deemed "moral or immoral." Maybe once you can do this I'll stop treating the views of Christians as such a joke.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote