Music Banter - View Single Post - Gender Roles
Thread: Gender Roles
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #130 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post

You know why your here, and your role, if its sexist then you question natures design not mine. Your obvious neglect to understand what Im saying or cop out tactics are ridiculous. You have no argument with me and I am not arguing with you. I will admit that I have been drinking, so it is easier for me to lay down the obvious, which by the way should not offend you since we need both male and female =. Don't say its and opinion since its fact, and since by saying that you basically say you have no reason to be here which is also not true. (please by the way, I know you know what i mean and I have been drinking, so dont try to avoid what i am saying cause ill get you when im sober)
Why don't you continue frying brain cells and stop posting rubbish? I couldn't understand a word. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
SNL is on , Seth Rogan is on, and I dont have time right now to agree with anyone, do me a favor and do some research before you post. I have had this problem myself and only hope that you don't continue to make the same mistakes i did. Opinions are how you perceive something, facts will destroy them, thus changing your thought and opinion .

V/r

Yukon
Facts are only facts until proven otherwise.