Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #142 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
I've only given birth to 13 rabbits.
You're deliberately ignoring my point so I'll cut right to the chase. You are claiming your beliefs on the basis of faith, just faith. You have no logical or scientific ground to stand on and I could make similar claims based on faith and there's no way to prove them to be true (hence the absurd question I posed to you that you ignored.) Despite this you came in here and started arrogantly attacking atheists/agnostics and stating they were immoral in comparison to Christians and then you treated the non-belief like some romantic teenage movement of nihilistic pseudo-intellectuals. This is fundamentally wrong seeing as scientific skepticism is a super idea to modern Catholicism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
That wasn't what I was saying at all. My point was that people who use Christianity as justification for their crimes can do so because there are set principles to Christianity that they can blame it on. When it comes to Atheists, they don't have principles based on religion. Maybe principles based on morals or laws or whatever, but not on religion.
Interesting you say this now seeing as earlier you insinuated that atheists committed more crimes than Christians.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote