Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #174 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I think it's a bit of both. I don't see anything wrong with a species fearing the end of its existence. However with the way humanity is going it's obviously we as a species aren't going to last very long but the Earth will ultimately recover (barring a mass nuclear war or something to completely ravage the Earth so it can't sustain or even create life) and there will be new species that will evolve - that's a different discussion though.

I think, when you examine people (this is just in my experience) many live for both reasons (this is also operating under the pretense no one believes in god.) I for one live solely for pleasure, or kicks as you put it, but I do know people, who are probably more noble then myself that want to see society continue to prosper and humans to live the way they do (in control to a certain extent.)
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote