Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #141 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Thats not a big deal, Its natural.. "Daddys little girl" I have a 3 year old and she is the same way still. She is awesome, and yes she will fall asleep in my arms if shes tired. I dont mind her being independant though. Which you will find yours doing eventually. Sometimes it can be a pain in the butt, for the most part they need that.

My boys are older ones 8 the other is 6 and they are both awesome as well. They are yes sir no sir children (including my daughter(very very cute i might add)). Very very respectful. They are good, they rarley lie, and if they do it a simple lie. They get themselfs into trouble only when they lie, I do give them a chance to come clean and most times it involves no spanking.

Now that the oldest one is 8 i really never spank him anymore, since i feel he is to old for that now.. Basically I think its to humiliating for him and I dont want that to jack his head up.
So he will usually get something taken away or put in a corner.

My little girl, well shes a girl, I have spanked her before but I felt wrong for doing that. Her mom takes care of the disipline for her now. I handle the boys when I am not at work like I currently am now. I have used the spank and I feel that is has served its purpose as a last resort method of getting the point across. Thats the only way there going to get into spank worthy trouble is if they lie (and get caught at it).

Last edited by Yukon Cornelius; 04-09-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Yukon Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote