Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #6936 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
Eh, I don't see anything wrong with the Americanized version of The Office. It seems some people think they're 'with it' if they watch the original version and that it will never be bettered by the American version no matter what! I hear this argument all the time, but I honestly think they're two different shows.

Plus, we have House, which has as much wit and sarcasm as any British show!
I dont watch tv, a buddy I had rented the full seasons of both and we didnt even bother with the american after the first episode after realizing it was the exact same. I have never heard anyone discuss this topic, and for anyone who points out reasons that peoples opinions on subjects are for the purpose to be 'with it' then they are more than likely overly insecure if they even do it on the internet. That guy from our version (40 yr old version, evan almighty) is the most overrated comical actor I have ever seen. The only thing I have seen him do that was humorous was in Bruce Almighty.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote