Music Banter - View Single Post - Wikipedia Musicbanter
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 04:57 AM   #86 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
Knew I had that pot the minute you tossed your two cents in.

Ha ha, Wikipedia still amazes me. Do you think there is a minimal level of popularity required to maintain a page on there? Ever since this topic arose, I have been digging through Wiki finding the most useless things. Remember those movies, I think his name was Jim Varney? He was in 'Earnest goes to...' They had a page for every movie he was in '...goes to camp, jail, etc...' I cant seem to comprehend whether this idea is a waste of time, which seems like the popular vote, or if maybe we should just put forth some effort and give it a shot. I feel there is not enough members or threads to be taken seriously. Maybe we should snatch an idea from good old Mr. Skank and hold a referral contest. Maybe to new members whoever gets the most referrals in a set period of time Ill give $ via paypal. Its 7am here and I havent slept just sh1ttin my thoughts out via fingers to you all. Wiki>>Earnest>>$$

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."