Music Banter - View Single Post - Should US Legalize Marijuana?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #114 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
nice, same here kinda (graduated college twice, once in french, once in english - actually got better grades when i smoked nightly). either way, i've always hated the stereotypical stoner who glorifies smoking as a way of life and always screaming inane crap about 420, or those that only do it to be 'subversive' against the society they expect an apology from for the hand they were dealt at birth. NOTHING makes me want to quit smoking more than flipping through a high times magazine, it strikes me the same way as a magazine by alcoholics glorifying booze.

just because someone smokes doesn't mean they're stupid or annoying, it just means they smoke. i'm willing to bet good money that the people member's know who are the annoying stoners with cliche catch phrases would be just as annoying if they were drunk and would likely pull out inane catch phrases like "BEER! helping ugly people get laid since 1932". the substance doesn't change the underlying personality that much.
4:20 BRA...

Since joining the military in 2001 I have not been able to enjoy a joint. Either way before i joined i did partake. Weed became as normal as wiping my azz.. This I assume happens to anyone who smokes daily...

To legalize it? Not likely I'd say and on top of that it would take the fun outta smoking weed if it were.