Music Banter - View Single Post - Cory's Album Reviews 2
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 06:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Tracklist:
1. In the Flesh?
2. The Thin Ice
3. Another Brick in the Wall (Part I)
4. The Happiest Days of Our Lives
5. Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)
6. Mother
7. Goodbye Blue Sky
8. Empty Spaces
9. Young Lust
10. One of My Turns
11. Don't Leave Me Now
12. Another Brick in the Wall (Part III)
13. Goodbye Cruel World

1. Hey You
2. Is There Anybody Out There?
3. Nobody Home
4. Vera
5. Bring the Boys Back Home
6. Comfortably Numb
7. The Show Must Go On
8. In the Flesh
9. Run Like Hell
10. Waiting for the Worms
11. Stop
12. The Trial
13. Outside the Wall

Album Review:
This album came out way before my time. The way I found out about it was when me and my dad were driving to the store and I showed him some of my music. He said "Cory, your music is good and all,but I think it's about tiem you heard a band that made music the way it is today." So I was like "Made music the way it is today? This should be great!". So he popped in disc 1 and played The Wall. I loved them from the start. This album is great,both disc 1 and 2. Pink Floyd is one of the most popular bands in the history of rock. And man do they deserve it. With their great guitar works and lyrics its almost an orgasm for the ear. Well it is'nt almost an orgasm its a full on eargasm. With their psychadelic sounds and mystifying vocals this band should be appealing to about everyone that listens to music. My father once told me that when he was about my age (15-16 years old) That he would play this album in his house and his dad would yell at him to "Turn that S*it off!". He said that kind of music was shunned by his parents like rap music is in my family these days. But through that I think Pink Floyd has proven themselves in this fantastic album. This is definatly one of the most popular CD's to date. I would rate it a 10/10 because this band is just OWNAGE. Who ever dose'nt like them should not be listening to rock and roll. If you have never listened to Pink Floyd...What the hell are you waiting for?!?! Go out and grab this cd ASAP.