Music Banter - View Single Post - New Rules
Thread: New Rules
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:44 AM   #18 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyphonic View Post
But what would this online society of unlimited members that was just fine before me...do without me?

Geez.

Still like it here.

I think I'll stay.

What is the use of having a voice or opinion if you can't use it?
I don't believe that I personally fall into the guidelines of people that these "new rules" were designed for... It's my first day here(first day anywhere) and after putting up a few posts, posing a few responses, and apparently pissing off the locals with my free thought, I found a place for lyrics. Being a vocalist myself, you could imagine my disappointment when I found that I didn't qualify to post my s*#t. I just didn't think that it was the best way to welcome a newcomer, and in the spirit of debate, thought I'd express my opinion...which I will continue to do. Nazi muthafuka. lol

why you gotta be so butt hurt?
You want to post here follow the rules like everybody else does, if you can't comprehend such a simple instruction go elsewhere.

Nobody is a nazi & nobody is butt hurt either, you had the rules politely explained to you and rather than follow them you decide to get lippy & start moaning about them. so if you want to be welcomed with open arms you're hardly going the right way about it.

All we ask is that people contribute to the forum before posting lyrics, that's hardly a big ask. If you really want to post your lyrics here that badly then you'll be doing that and getting to know people here anyway.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.