Music Banter - View Single Post - Cory's Album Reviews 2
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Dommin - Love is Gone

Track Listing

01. My Heart, Your Hands
02. New
03. Evenfall Hollow
04. Tonight
05. Love Is Gone
06. Dark Holiday
07. Without End
08. Within Reach
09. Closure
10. Making The Most
11. One Feeling
12. I Still Lost
13. One Eye Open
14. Honestly

Album Review

Well since my little vacation I have wrote a couple review in my notebook. Yes, I have a notebook just for MusicBanter album reviews. I have about 5 album reviews I need to post but the notebook is at home and i'm at school. The album review is coming right out of my head. I've had no rough draft or anything, so let's see how I do.

Dommin is a great band out of Roadrunner Records. This album came out in early 2009 as a digital single. This band will keep you sitting down and listening to it. I'm not really into the "gothic rock" genre but this band has definatly changed my outlook on the genre. I will now try to look for more bands like this one. The first time I heard this band was when I was trying to find somewhere I could listen to Killswitch Engage. My school blocks Youtube and Last.Fm. So my search landed me on Roadrunenr Records homepage. I was scrolling through the artists that are in this record label and a picture of the band Dommin popped up. I can't believe i'm going to admit this but I kind of like Elvis. What does this have to do with anything? Well the lead singer on the album looked like Elvis to me. So a little light in my head click and said " well he looks like him, I wonder if he sounds like him." Sadly he did'nt. But I was not at a total loss. This band was great. I could'nt believe it. I don't really like when bands "cry" so to speak when they are making music but this band is allowed. Why? Well they are good at it. In my opinion this band is "The sound of the broken hearted." Anyways, I think you shoudl definatly give this band a listen, because I'm going to rate them a 10/10. Whatever band can make a break-up song that's actually good. Deserves a 10/10. Click the below link to listen to the song I speak of.

Dommin - My Heart, Your Hands | Music |Roadrunner Records