Music Banter - View Single Post - Life After Death
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #131 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

I find it really difficult to believe that we are here just by chance. That all the complexities about the planet & how we exist and act like human beings was all just a matter of kaboom! then all these concidences occured. Im not exactly religious or anything either but I have had a few experiences in the past to make me at least have reservations about the afterlife, but not enough to convince me. I try to keep an open mind on this subject as people will obviously say science is fact & is there in black and white & I agree you cant argue with fact.
I believe that there are just too many sightings/stories in order to dismiss the afterlife as non existent as it would be to dismiss science. Your not telling me that all these people either made it up/are dillusional. There must be something after death.
You never know the afterlife could have actually been created with the supposed Kaboom! that got us here in the first place! How f*cked up would that be if you found that out in the end!

Now in all truth most people would prefer to think that there is an afterlife & that after we die it isnt just all over as such. It can act as a sort of comfort for them as nobody would want to think that when they die there is absolutely nothing next which could make death a really scary thing for some people.

So my theory on it is that I keep an open mind on both parts based on facts and my own experiences.
Anyway even if there is 'nothing' after death, I wont know a single f*cking thing about it.
On the other hand, Id love to come back and haunt people.

EDIT: By the way Verdical, I had thought about the comment you made about it being created in peoples minds, but I just dont buy it. Perhaps there is something in our brains that hasnt been identified yet and can trigger these occurences. Only time will tell, but for now I wouldnt say that all the people who cite ghosts & spiritual experiences are just imagining it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.

Last edited by Mirrorball95; 05-22-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote