Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you want to be?
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 05:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterslastbreath
no idea. makes me frustrated sometimes too.

i'd like to get into photography. i take scenery pix right now with my semi-****ty digital camera and half of them are okay i guess, but my high school doesn't have a photography class.

the closest to a class of photography is art. i don't know, i don't think i'd enjoy it at my school becuz it's all about the academic and quizzes and tests. and i love to draw. but i don't want to be tested on like, vocabulary words and stuff. maybe that's part of being an artist though??

but yea, soo i figured to wait until college to get into photography more and get a good camera. after that.... no idea.
even if your school doesn't offer it, check out some local colleges. in my city there are alot of night courses offered for people planning on applying to art school later on, maybe you can find a photography course you can take
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote