Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's collaborate - write & record together, only separately!
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:30 AM   #56 (permalink)
cavanherk
barefoot troubadour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi Kat View Post
I recorded a quick drum beat, I will record more when I have time. I'll glady record drums for anything that some post as it is somewhat hard to record drums for a song when I have no idea what the song is like, the sructure, ect. But if anybody wants to start with the drums, heres something:

Drum Beat 1

Give me some suggestions of what you like to hear, anything that might give me a better idea of what you are looking for. Also, post any download links to parts of the songs here, so anybody can participate. I don't have a myspace account or anything and I'm sure there are other people that don't too so I think its best to get things done here. Even if you don't intend to use my drumming, I'd still like to partcipate, its good experience and practice.
This is the only one I was able to listen to and then it told me about the 1 download per day limit...but I do like it. I think it would make an excellent intro and verse. I like the BPM as it will bring a strong drive to the song. Thanks bro,
cavanherk is offline   Reply With Quote