Music Banter - View Single Post - Lame White People Who Listen To Hip Hop Real Loud In Their Cars
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

I'm totally cool with blasting music, well at least listening to a song loudly. I don't own amp & subs anymore, I grew out of that **** when I was 20. But I do understand people want to listen to their music loud, sometimes I do too, but what is this obsession with having your windows rolled down while doing so? Can't you listen to yourself? I mean, it IS your music. I just don't understand why you think everyone else wants to hear your crap. Face it, in 2009, 90 percent of the time people are blasting their music out their windows its going to be gangster rap (with auto tuned vocals). I don't like this music, I do not want to hear it. It is out-right obnoxious, it's a law that should be much more widely enforced.

Please, just roll your windows up. It's the new millenium and we have A/C now. Please use it, puls, your music sounds better with the windows up. That's how the speakers are set to operate.

Thank you for suffering this rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote