Music Banter - View Single Post - MusicBanter's 2nd Annual 'Get Rid Of Some Tedious Chain Threads' Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

I understand the frustration at the amount of 'Rate this, rate that' threads in the Lounge but at the same time I think the Lounge is a good place to have a laugh and get to know the other members etc. Feel free to delete the 'Rate custom user title' one if you like along with 'Newspaper Cuttings', and I do agree the 'rate your location' one was pretty shit. I dont post exclusively in the Lounge, but I will admit it is the area I frequent most often.

Also, I can understand how the people who have spent gruelling hours doing album reviews, journals etc will be pissed off. I know I dont contribute to that aspect of the site, but plan to in the near future. Another thing I must point out about the Lounge is that I dont think the posts in there contribute to your overall post count but I see what yous are getting at. Perhaps The Lounge needs a clean up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.

Last edited by Mirrorball95; 07-01-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote